8 -11 March 2016
Atlanta was my biggest trip during my spring break and I really enjoyed the city. I budgeted and was able to make the trip extremely affordable. Below I will walk through each day and what I did!
- Drove up
- Walked around Little Five Points
- Attended a free comedy show
- Hiked at Tallulah Gorge State Park
- Visited Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Walked around Piedmont Park
- Dined at the lovely restaurant Canoe
- Toured CNN, World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium
- Climbed Stone Mountain
- Drove home
I really loved the mix of city and surrounding abundance of nature Atlanta had to offer. It doesn’t hurt that it is very affordable as well! I definitely recommend visiting for a long weekend adventure if you live in one of the bordering states.
Another shameless plug for Airbnb, check out how cute our place was!