5 May 2015 – 15 June 2015
The best 6 weeks of my life.
Because there is a very small probability that those of you reading my blog will be hopping on a plane to London anytime soon, I decided to condense my study abroad experience into one post.
- Travel will teach you more about yourself than you ever thought possible.
- Exploring on your own is so rewarding and can even be more fun than with others.
- Patience is a virtue.
- Don’t be stingy with your money (you are traveling), but don’t go spending all of your money on clothes and champagne either.
- It’s worth the price tag.
- Don’t plan weekend trips last minute. It will cause you lots of stress and extra money.
- ALWAYS get to your train/plane/bus early. Better safe than sorry (*cough* I missed one of my planes).
- Don’t plan out every day, you need some spontaneity in your experience, but it is nice to have a list of things you want to accomplish by the end of your trip.
- Be careful who you travel with, you may love someone, but will you still love them after being with them 24/7 for an entire weekend?
- Keep in touch with your family (as best you can), they want to know all of the amazing things you are up to.